Protective case

What are you using to protect your Prime Go when transporting? I was looking at pelican 1495 case with foam but not sure if there is enough room?

1 Like

I use the UDG Ultimate Backpack Slim Black Want to get a decksaver and custom molded foam to fit around the front knobs.

1 Like

Blockquote pelican 1495 case

would there still be still be room for the controller with foam?

Seahorse 710

Seahorse-SE710-Waterproof-Protective-Equipment-Case

4 Likes

is this case okay? pity that it has few additional pockets. can you put some more photos? maybe when it’s closed …

This is what I decided to go with until a flight case is made available. Plenty of room in the other pockets for cables, AC adapter, etc. Bag for DJ Controller, Mixer, Media Player | Odyssey Gear image

3 Likes

where do you buy it?

is the backpack of the photo this?

Its the slim backpack but I just opened the expansion and notice there is a rip. It must have been sent to me like that cause I never opened it before.

1 Like

I’m using my FB3000 Flight Bag from my old MC6000 MK2. Fits perfect.

2 Likes

Am using the Gator GU-EVA-1813-3

I upgraded my soft case to a flight ready image image image

1 Like

So does anyone have found other compatible bags or cases ?

This:

Or this:

Google is your… :wink:

where can you buy?

Has anyone tested the UDG Ultimate MIDI Controller Backpack Large MK2 with our controller? It is normally meant for larger devices.

UDG Slim Backpack with Decksaver.

2 Likes

Not out yet, but this looks good: https://www.udggear.com/udg-creator-denon-dj-prime-go-hardcase-black

What i did was taking a standard road ready cdj case, create an angled bottom and shortened the lid (not in the picture). Small footprint and connections come above edge on the back; so no need for removable lid on the backside!

I never understood the point of taking small factor and light controllers and putting them in a heavy flightcase.

Defeats the entire purpose of it.

3 Likes