Probleme curseur n°3 denon dj mc 7000

bonjour j ai un controleur denon dj mc 7000 je l ai utilisé que 50 fois en gros achat neuf encore sous garantie !!! Maintenant j ai le curseur n°3 quand je le monte le son ne sort pas ou quand le son sort il sort avec un niveau tres bas !!!

Google Translate

hello I have a denon dj mc 7000 controller I used it only 50 times wholesale new purchase still under warranty !!! Now I have slider n°3 when I turn it up the sound does not come out or when the sound comes out it comes out with a very low level!!!

Tested with a different DJ software?

If you test it with a different software and the issue is the same then contact your seller for repair under warranty.

Bonjour, oui j ai fait le teste avec TRAKTOR PRO 3 ou avec SERATO DJ PRO le curseur n°3 quand je le monte le son ne sort pas ou quand le son sort il sort avec un niveau tres bas !!!

Google Translate

Hello, yes I did the test with TRAKTOR PRO 3 or with SERATO DJ PRO slider n°3 when I turn it up the sound does not come out or when the sound comes out it comes out with a very low level!!!

My Denon MCx8000 finally arrived yesterday. As soon as I got it home, I unboxed it and set it up. Previously, I downloaded Engine 1.5 and set up a couple of playlists to test the unit out. There is a lot to talk about so I will break it down into two categories… build quality and performance. Build Quality: The unit is SOLID with an all metal construction. The 4.3 inch screens are detailed and bright. Brightness levels can also be adjusted. I do wish the screens where larger and touch sensitive but overall they serve their purpose well. All music tag info like name, artist, bpm, key and the music wave forms can be easily seen. Denon’s stock cross fader on the MCx8000 is smooth and has a really good sharp cut. I was pleasantly surprised! The fader can also be replaced with a mini innofader. I’m usually not a fan of most platters on controllers. I prefer the feel of vinyl or direct drive platters like those found in the Denon sc3900s. To say that Denon exceeded my expectations is an under statement!! The MCx8000’s platters are solid and responsive. The brake and touch sensitivity can be adjusted. The led light around the platter can also be turned off. Well done Denon! Another plus are the pads. This controller sports 8 pads per side that are multicolored, velocity sensitive and they feel great!. The Keymode feature is extremely fun to use as well. Lastly, the four channel mixer is well laid out. I like that it doesn’t feel cramped. As you might already have guessed… Denon’s build quality is excellent! Performance: I don’t care how good a controller looks or how well built it is unless it performs extremely well. That means I need to be able to depend on the unit with no freezes or crashes. I also expect little to no lag. Happily, the Denon MCx8000 ran smoothly for the entire 3 hours of testing. I purposely switched between Engine 1.5 and SDJ 1.8.2 constantly to see if I would experience any issues. I also ran the Pitch N Time plug in and Mix Emergency 2.7.1 at the same time. Everything worked as it should. The only issue I found was that the hardware master volume knob does not affect the SDJ master volume. I wasn’t sure if this is by design or not so I put in a help ticket to Serato Support just in case. Another thing to point out is that I’m using a maxed out Mac Book Pro (mid 2012 MBP OSX 10.8.5 2.6 i7 Quad 16GB RAM 750GB internal HD). I even tested the MCx8000 using an older laptop (mid 2009 MBP OSX 10.8.5 2.8 Core Duo 8GB RAM 500 GB SSD). It performed very well especially considering that SDJ 1.8.2 doesn’t support core duo processors! I do plan on further testing the unit before I use it at a live gig. It will be interesting to see if Engine 1.5 can be an alternative to having to use a laptop. So far, the Denon MCx8000 is a winner and I HIGHLY recommend it!

Special shout out to Ross Goodwin and his team over at Denon! GREAT JOB!.. I hope to see a MCx9000 in the near future with larger touch screens and direct drive platters (hint, hint…)

krnt.run

myindigocard app