Problem with firmware 4.0.0: "The following peripherals did not come online during boot" warning

I already have it, unfortunately Denon tells me that my warranty does not apply. He also doesn’t tell me what I can do or if I should buy a new CPU that costs more than 300 dollars.

1 Like

Posts are public. I’d suggest removing your email if you don’t want to be spammed. :+1:t2:

Preferably DM your email address to Rob.

2 Likes

upppp…Denon help me

Uppp…We continue trying to raise the prime 4

Please email your case and contact info to rgaudet@inmusicbrands.com

Thanks

Hello, how are you friends, I’ll give you the ticket number…

Hello sirs, well in my case, I was able to solve it this way. I got a used CPU from another Prime 4 donor, The alternatives of reprogramming the eeprom did not work, we were not able to go into that further, we also noticed that the NAND memory was part of the process, well we left that CPU aside for future tests. Then we start the installation of the donor CPU of another Prime 4. The result was positive, we also had a problem with the screen, it stayed frozen, we had to use another donor display to solve that. We also realized that the flex has a memory, let’s say, when we changed that the Prime 4 reacted and the operation It is optimal now.

The Prime 4 finished working

Regarding the OS and firmware itself, the process we took was the following: The donor CPU had a version of ENGINE OS 2.3.2, Then we start updating. PROGRESSIVELY. version 2.3.3 version 2.4.0 version 3.0.0 version 3.0.1 version 3.1.0 version 3.1.1 version 3.2.0 version 3.3.0 In this way we optimize the firmware of the mixer and other peripherals correctly. without problems until today working at 100, we stayed on version 3.3.0 because you saw that the work is fluid in the prime 4, waiting for a better update later.

When I had the peripheral problem, I was on ENGINE version 2.2.1 and moving to version 4.0.0 could have created the problem? I don’t know but it could be. If you clear up my doubt, because that was the only thing we did and it generated the peripheral problem.

here already working

here disarmed

1 Like