Prime go wifi on/streaming on plane

Hey Denon family!

I’m going to travel soon and am bringing my PrimeGo with me :slight_smile: I’m wondering if anyone has run into any issues connecting the Prime Go to the planes wifi. More specifically; you know how some public spaces that offer wifi have to get you to go through a website to activate it. I’m wondering how that works on the Go since there’s no browser on it obviously.

Hi,

That kind of WiFis will not work on the Go. But there is a solution for that MAC Clone.

You would need a tiny travel router like the Mango

• you connect with your phone to the airplanes WiFi

• you start your mini router (takes seconds). Connect to the WiFi of it and clone the MAC Address of your phone.

• the mini router will now connect to the Airplaines WiFi acting as it would be your phone

• now connect the Prime Go to the mini routers WiFi and enjoy streaming :sunglasses:

• you are already connected with your phone to the routers WiFi so you can use the WiFi too

Enjoy :wink:

Awesome :slight_smile: thank you for a detailed answer ! :blush: have a great one!

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.