Prime go in flight

I’m taking my prime go as cabin luggage next month U.K. to Germany anyone experienced any problems ?

Took mine to Spain last week from London. Heathrow we’re happy with it in the Magma rucksack through security but the Spanish security wanted it scanned separately. No problems anywhere else during the airports and flights.

1 Like

I brought mine from Brisbane, Australia to Casablanca, Morocco last week. The trip took +4 days because of the current flight chaos. I would definitely recommend a sturdy case (I got the ProX). The case will keep the unit safe but is too big and heavy to bring as cabin luggage so you’ll have to check it. The stops were; Brisbane->Kuala Lumpur->Jeddah->Casablanca and the rules were different everywhere.

Best/cheapest is if you can check it as extra baggage ahead of your trip. The travel agent I used ■■■■■ balls (never ever give kiwi.com your money) and failed in every aspect possible. So I ended up paying 200$ extra per leg (200x3=600).

If you fly regular then the flight case is a no brainer. The swann case it virtually bullet proof