Prime Go hum

I am having an issue with my Prime Go. There is a hum/hiss (white noise) that is constantly playing on the left channel. At first I thought it was an issue with my speakers, so I tried flipping the XLRs and the hum switched over to the other speaker. I’ve tried using different cables and speakers, and it is always present. Then, I tried recording a mix. The hum was recorded into the mix! This was with nothing connected to the Go except for my headphones. Mic inputs were turned off and turned all the way down. Aux input was turned all the way down. As I turn up the master volume, the loudness of the hum increases.

This hum is only present on the left channel. I have no idea what caused this. The Prime Go is the only DJ console I own so now I’m stuck with this hum at all of my upcoming events. Has anyone else had this issue? What can I do to fix this? Is the only solution to send it in to Denon for a repair? Please let me know if you have any ideas on how to resolve this. Thanks in advance!