Prime 4 very low sound

hello, my denon prime 4 sounds very low in the master output, booth, zone out and headphones. The light indicators of each track do not go beyond the second line. It is updated to the latest firmware 2.3.2 could you please help me? thank you and sorry for my english.

I attach a link to the video.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1OMV0p-tjZGUJQVC4-s2MbyOfvuLkDG7B?usp=sharing

As with most handheld videos - it’s difficult to see everything.

The light indicators give a good idea on this.

Are these tracks from a hard drive or usb? If so it might be that those tracks are recorded/ripped very low. A great test is to play a track from one of the streaming services, where the source tracks levels are going to fall within acceptable level parameters.

Are the tracks in your video from a connected music device eg: connected via a line in connector eg: a vinyl deck - in which case, you’ve got switches on the back of the prime for line in/vinyl phono in, which can vary in volume.

Aside from that - check filters, effects etc

Hi Pasha, thanks for replying. the tracks come from usb and when mixed on another device they sound fine. the tracks of my video are recorded with a mobile phone.

I’ll try streaming and check the filters, thanks