Prime 4 + LC6000: 2 Views only?

When the LC6000s are disconnected I have 4 layout available on my Prime 4 (the new and the old). When I connect even just one LC6000, the views available become only 2 (the new). Basically i need the vertical view with the playlist in the center which disappears as soon as I connect an LC6000. Is there something I’m missing?

I was preparing a new performance, but this problem along with the semi-hidden quantize button is making things really difficult for me.

Edit - Video here LAYOUT_LC_PRIME4.mp4 - Google Drive

Did You tried to click shift + view?

1 Like

Of course :slight_smile: i also tried to unplug the LCs. Put the layout I need. But as soon as you plug an LC the layout disappears and the new one (wihtout the playlist) is automatically set. There is no way to recall the old layout when an LC is connnected.

Very strange… maybe some of the devs need to check this. Or @Reese can help?

Sorry, I don’t have a Prime4 I can test with.

@DjAj You have a prime 4 and Lc6000? Or @PKtheDJ ?

I have a Prime 4. If somebody sends me the LC6000 I can see what happens :slight_smile:

1 Like

No, I don’t have an LC6000 either. I don’t think there are many Prime 4 users who have an LC6000, maybe they will buy it in the next few months, but I haven’t heard many at the moment.

I believe @DjMartinSK could help, he has Prime 4 and LC6000.

Hi to all. I have Prime 4 and LC 6000. I confirm what my friend wrote and showed in the film. Also, there’s no way to start a song on the LC6000 with a crossfader :(. Maybe you know a way to set it up. I’ve tried all possible combinations and none of that.

1 Like

@EthanLeo Ethan there is a shortcut for the quantize on the prime 4 after I think you know but in case you can activate and deactivate it with shift and Forward after I can not help you for the Lc6000, I do not … keep making us dream Ethan I love it

1 Like

Any news on getting the 4 vertical waveforms and the playlist in the centre view when I plug in my lc6000’s to my prime 4? Instead of just 4 waveforms?

I’m also wondering this. I just got the Prime 4+ and it came with a free LC6000, which I thought was great for mashups, samples, etc. When I was first messing with it, I noticed it had the playlist in the middle between the waveforms. Then it disappeared, I have been looking all over the internet and found no answers. I’m glad I at least know what is happening. I’m hoping it’s a small fix because it’s pretty annoying having to go back and forth to look at playlists, preview songs, etc. It makes me not want to have the LC hooked up. Especially if you are streaming Amazon music, as it only let’s you load 2 tracks simultaneously which is also a big drawback. Don’t get me wrong I love the decks but these are two things that should get fixed.

To change the view hold down shift then press view.

The Prime 4 can load 4 tracks and run 4 tracks simultaneously. To load a track to layer B, layer B needs to be active. Activate layer B on either deck then load the track by hitting the load button.

Yes but if you plug in a LC 6000 to a Prime 4+ it takes away your playlist from the middle of your waveforms. You lose the 3rd view you would normally have. Love the decks but this is a no brainer to get fixed. Alot of people won’t buy the LC 6000 because of it

You are 100% correct, sorry didn’t realise this was a limitation. Whist digging further I’ve also just noticed that the other thread we have both commented on was the actual feature request to enable the missing option. :frowning:

I’m gonna do less internet today

Ha ha your good. I feel like it’s a pretty simple fix with a few lines of code.