Prime 4 / Incompatible

Hello, I have a little problem with my Prime 4, since I did the last 2.2.1 update I have a message on the controller screen after the splash screen “Is incompatible… Reformat in exFat or Fat32” with an “OK” button, yet I still have access to my SSD with all its contents.

However, it is formatted in exFat… how can I permanently remove this error message?

Hi @Anubis Welcome to the Engine DJ Community.

This message can be dismissed without any affect on performance.

Did the message occur in previous versions of Engine OS on your PRIME 4?

Hi, thank you for trying to help me solve this problem, on previous versions I did not have this message, I tried to format in exFat to see if the message will disappear but no it is still the same after formatting and I still have full access to the library…

Same problem here. I have deleted the volume on the prime 4 and recreated the exFAT volume, but the error remains.

Hey @DJSeppie

As mentioned above - The message can be dismissed without any affect on performance. However, our team would love to know more information so that they could find a resolution.

Feel free to DM me and we can connect you with a team member who would like to ask a couple questions. Thanks in advance!

Same issue here after upgrading to 2.2.1