Prime 4 Display Freezes after updating to 3.3.0 Stand Alone Mode

Prime 4 Display Freezes after updating to 3.3.0 Stand Alone Mode

I had to pull out the power adapter in order to turn off the mixer. Glad I wasn’t doing a gig or I would have been in a hot mess.

Please advise Denon Tech Support.

1 Like

@kojakmusic My Prime 4 3.3.0 is giving me the same issue, freezing screen, and freezing waveforms while track is still playing. It also seems as tho there may be an issue with the top 2 USB ports kicking out thumb drive even while in use though I did not tell it to eject.

1 Like

This happened to me during a gig. Not fun. Luckily I used all the buttons and knobs to make it through but it was rough. This happened a few months ago as well so figured it was my system when it happened again. I guess it’s possible it was this latest update this time around though. : /

1 Like

I have the same problem on the PRIME 2, the waveform freezes while it’s playing and it takes a long time to load the songs. It’s a very annoying problem during a performance. It’s happened to me a couple of times and the sweat freezes on your back. I tried downgrading to version 3.2.1 and this problem goes away.

1 Like

I think we’re taking about two different things? One more severe than the other.

I just found out that big files causes to make the screen freeze. That happen with some session files which are more than 3 hours long, and with some mp4 files which size is bigger than 200 MB. I tried with some .flac and .mp3 files and it seems to work fine (it sometimes lag a little bit but works) try it please and reply, if its that, well tech support will do something about it. Thats what is causing mine to freeze all the time