Prime 4 BIG problems after update firmware (DECALIBRATED)

Hello! Any help will be appreciated! After update at latest firmware, first boot was normal. On the second boot, message: mixer and deck load incorrectly (something like this…). All the knobs, faders, filter knobs seems like are virtually turned -90 degrees (to left). To have some volume indicators I must turn gain, bass, mid highs and filter at maximimum… In computer mode with virtual DJ also all filter knobs are turned at minus 90 degrees. Pitch faders works only at plus values and wont come bellow zero (I cannot set a track at neutral pitch). Also: I downgraded to 1.62 and reupdate to 2.2 several time… no effect. PLEASE HELP! Thank you!

I have had a mixer interface firmware not load before on my Prime 4 but a reboot sorted it out. It seems that a reboot isn’t fixing this for you.

If you can contact support then they maybe able to help you as there could be an issue with the firmware failing to load.

Around 2.5 years ago, my Prime 4 exhibited this for around a month but it sorted itself out.

2 Likes

Hey @TibiX - I’d be happy to connect you with technical support. More information about your experience would be helpful. Please feel free to DM me with your phone number and email and I’ll be glad to forward it on.