Prime 2 is crazy

hello good morning I am asking you for information here in the community to see if this happens to anyone else or can help me. Since the last update (3.30) the Prime 2 does strange things, functions and buttons are activated on their own without touching anything, the channel cue is changed, the effects are a bit strange among other things and it takes longer than normal to load the songs. Let’s see if it happens to anyone else or it’s just a fault with my unit. A greeting and thanks in advance.

A video of the issue would be helpful.

ive done 3 x 4.5hr gigs with my Prime 2 on 3.3.0 so far with no issues.

I will try to do it but it is something random, it does it from time to time it is not continuous, when you are using it and it feels like it it does the things I mentioned

try downgrading to 3.2.0 to see if it makes a difference.

Can a lower version be installed? There is no possibility of blocking it? The truth is that every time I update it I fear to see what new bug I am going to find. In 3.2 and 3.00 it stayed blocked and I had to restart it

It can be, but you need to ensure you have everything in place correctly to do so, and no touching any controls on the device whilst its updating.

I didn’t know what could be done, if it continues like this I will have to do it even though every time I update it I don’t touch anything until the update is finished, it could be that my unit has gone bad why isn’t it the first problem it gives me

no problems over here

@8ruben2 Still having the issue? Please reach out directly to our support channel for further assistance. They can help get you up and running!

Thank you, and how do I get in touch with you?

I have noticed that the problem usually occurs when I play the left jog for a while. When it happens, the pre-listening is activated, which is not active, the “slip” button is turned on and sometimes the track freezes, the truth is that you cannot use the table this way, it is a lot of inconvenience.

Please reach out directly to our support channel for further assistance. They can help get you up and running!