Prime 2 Crossfader not working at all after recent updates

There used to be an option to enable/disable crossfader in preferences, that has now vanished. The crossfader is not working at all. Is this a known software issue?

Have you tried downgrading to 1.6.2 firmware?

You can still play your 2.1.1 music to test the crossfader works. https://cdn.inmusicbrands.com/denondj/162/PRIME2-1.6.2-Update.zip

Thanks, I will try that to see if it’s a software or hardware issue. I’m also using Soundswitch DMX & Phillips Hue, both are working well, that won’t be available in 1.6.2. I will downgrade as a diagnosis tool and update this post later Cheers.

Good luck friend! Cheers.

Update on issue… Rebooted and updated back to 1.6.2, as suggested, initially it didn’t make a difference but I then reset all settings and crossfader then responded. I then went up through all updates via computer from 1.6.2 up to date to most recent 2.1.1, crossfader worked on everyone and is still working. Not quite sure how resetting made a difference as there is no preference button for crossfader. Your help much appreciated, and others may also find this helpful. Cheers & Happy New Year.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.