Potential bug - Prime 4 Latest Engine DJ version

Hey

Well i had some issues over the weekend! My Deck 1 randomly popped a message saying Beatlink wasnt available then pretty much blocked out Deck 1 entirely. With that, My channel 3 (same side) lost all its output. Any tracks i loaded onto Deck 1 would give a message (attached) even though the loaded track was direct from a USB dongle. I had to stop and reset the Prime 4 for Deck 1 & 3 to become operational again…

Notes: When i got the BeatLink message, i wasnt doing anything. In fact, i hadnt touched the controller for a few minutes because i was all cued up. I dont use Beatlink, that source is turned off

I had similar thing when I loaded a track from beatport without a connection and then decided to load a local track from USB. The ‘playback will start’ message kept showing over the USB track , but eventually it gave me a failed to download message and everything was back as it should be.

Didn’t the message disappear after some time and splashed the failed to download screen?

Hi

the message was on for about 10 mins at which time i reset the Prime 4. I wasnt sure how long the message would be there for as it was my first time experiencing the issue.