Post Your Mixes Links Here, Lets Hear Them

My short trance mix.

https://www.mixcloud.com/EuroItaloHouse/trance-mix-310522/

Dub techno into dark tech stuff >>>

A Good Night In Part 4

1 Like

Added The 4th BT session This one is more Technosounding Drum & Bass going to nasty Amen-Darkstep

New Prog House mix from me. Been a few months since I last did one. No prep, apart from my first track and went with the flow.

MixcloudJuly Prog Mix - Mixcloud

Mixed on Prime 4.

1 Like

Part two of my new trance classics series.

https://www.mixcloud.com/EuroItaloHouse/trance-classics-episode-2-14722/

My exclusive guest mix for Listen Brazil! Progressive house vibes :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have to ask because I’ve recently figured out that South America loves progressive, what is going on down there? Something in the water? It makes me really happy to see!

2 Likes

I don’t really know, But having Hernan Cattaneo as an Argentinian, beach clubs like Warung in Brazil where Progressive house works very well certainly helps! It’s a happy place for progressive house lovers, a lot of great producers and DJs, and the “scene” is big enough to survive trends, but not big enough to be mainstream, the perfect size to avoid “contamination” :rofl:

3 Likes

I totally forgot about this channel. Here’s a mix of progressive with a bit of techno and a few tracks from daze of yore. Stream Where do we go from here? by DJSirReal | Listen online for free on SoundCloud

1 Like

Well send some good vibes up north then, I’m tired of being bombarded with ‘EDM’ here in the US.

I’ve been a fan of Hernan for 20 years, glad to see he’s still cranking out 3+ hour sets to packed venues down there on the regular!

1 Like

Ill give this s listen, love a bit of Prog… one of my good mates is a prog producer.

1 Like

Cool! Hope you enjoy it! :fist_right::fist_left: :brazil:

1 Like

This is a mix from a bush party a few close friends throw every year in bc. Its a journey from funky house to tech house and breaks.

Hope someone out there enjoys it :blush:

Mixed on sc6000s & x1850

2 Likes

A link to my Mixcloud page, a random assortment of house, nu disco and a few eclectic bits. Also an old mix i did in 2004 on 4 decks, you can spot the dodgy vinyl mixes a mile off:)

For those in it for the long haul there are a couple of 4hr+ sets i recorded live at gigs, im hoping to do a few more of these soon.

Stuart C’s Stream | Mixcloud

1 Like

Here’s my mixcloud. Mainly trance and house. Hope you enjoy it

1 Like

My latest end of year - Progressive house mix if anyone’s interested. Thanks

Stephen Close - End of Year Mix (Progressive House) by Stephen Close | Mixcloud

2 Likes

LowerTempoHouse&Grooves. I try to play groovy stuff you haven’t heard yet.
Live recorded set from a warehouse party in Ft Worth TX.
Hope you enjoy, feedback welcome.

Roberto Duran - aka Kooks · El Sotano(diciembre 2022)
1 Like

Had the pleasure of playing in Cuba a few years ago and have been infatuated with the sounds since. Here’s my latest mix.

Equipment:

• (2) Denon DJ SC5000M’s w/Custom Control Discs from 12inchSkinz
  • Pioneer DJM-S7
2 Likes

A bit of progressive house and melodic techno

3 Likes