Post Your Mixes Links Here, Lets Hear Them

Why not, its my pleasure to share here- This is my Spotify channel where you can explore latest mixes- https://www.djspinalshift.com/spotify

You can know more about us feel free visit us at- https://www.djspinalshift.com/

Thank you and enjoy the soul of music…

2 Likes

My exclusive guest mix for Encyclopedia!!! Progressive House from Southern Brazil!

Ouça CATELLI SET ASCENSION OO2 ENCYCLOPEDIA 2022 de ıllıllı E N C Y C L O P E D I A ıllıllı no #SoundCloud

Really liking your mixes, nice programming and flow.

Followed on soundcloud :+1:t2::+1:t2:

1 Like

Thanks bro!!

How about that I’m just seeing this…WOW!

Anyways…here’s two mixes: A Tribe Called Quest mix I did last years (when the pandemic hit) and another from my house show 8 years ago that my wife and I did (she’s the first 1/2 hour, I’m the second 1/2 hour). Enjoy!

6 Likes

Nice mix. I love the house-vibe more. But also the hip-hop/rap show was a burner. Stunning VJFX´s, too. But how did you managed not to get muted in stream on youtube ? - Any special trax you used ? I gave up on youtube.

1 Like

What’s up @DJDark,

Thanks for watching! Not sure it it makes a difference, but I put a disclaimer in the description that says I don’t own the music and that this video is solely for the promotion of the artist. Your country makes a difference as to whether the music is muted or not. Also, I get copyright infringement notifications for each song (doesn’t impact my ability to post videos) and I can’t monetize the videos.

1 Like

Yep, same here, no monetisation of the video and it’s fine.

My latest recording of my weekly set for rave-radio.com with house/deep/progressive music

Jeroen Kapitein live @Rave-Radio.com (16-11-2021)

2 Likes

Listen to Bass Programm #004 - Glitchard DnB Mix by Time Tripping on #SoundCloud

Monthly bass music podcast produced out of Munich, Germany. Recorded live on my Prime 4.

2 Likes

Hey all – New mix up featuring house, deep house, soulful house, acid house, underground house, etc. chock full-O classics with some proper newies tossed in here n’ there. Livestream AV recording available on YouTube. Audio-only available on Mixcloud (link in followup post below). Enjoy! :sunglasses::beers:

Recorded 2022 // File Under: DJ Mix // For Promotional Use Only // stereodreamer.com // #stereodreamer

Equipment — Mixer: Condesa Carmen V (modified), Analog Turntables: (2) Technics SL-1210MK5, Digital Turntables: (2) Denon SC6000 Prime

Audio-only version here on Mixcloud: https://www.mixcloud.com/stereodreamer/house-is-home/

3 Likes

Outdoor mix on the Great Ocean Road in Australia. 2x SC6000m and x1850

5 Likes

what a view! and great selection of tunes :slight_smile:

2 Likes

A Stereodreamer mix featuring house, deep house, underground house, etc. // Recorded 2022 // File Under: DJ Mix // For Promotional Use Only // stereodreamer.com // #stereodreamer

Equipment — Mixer: Condesa Carmen V (modified), Analog Turntables: (2) Technics SL-1210MK5, Digital Turntables: (2) Denon SC6000 Prime

Also available on Mixcloud: Mixcloud

2 Likes

As I’m enjoying a few weeks off I decided to play a set in the garden on my twitch channel. Was great fun with a few neighbor’s looking a bit weird at me at some point :grin:

Video recording (valid for 2 weeks)

Audio only (valid forever)

Gear: 2x SC6000 1x Xone:96

1 Like

My BlackTeeth Sessions (these sessions start with dark ambient 120 bpm stuff and end on a Breakcore 200 bpm vibe. In between you’ll get breakbeat-Garage-BreakTechno-4/4Techno-HardTechno-Shranz-DnB-Jungle-Crossbreed…

had my prime 2 for a month now and its changed the game for me

1 Like

i did put a link there but i dont think its been put in

I do a weekly radio show on Point Blank Radio (London, UK), but the last time I did a proper studio mix was this one:

https://www.mixcloud.com/djrobfrancis/mix-for-gary/

1 Like

My mini mix. Hope sharing an instagram link would not cause any complications. Using 4 channels is a bit challenging, I still could not get used to it.