šŸ“Š Poll | Is anyone using the Slicer pad mode?

Me gustarĆ­a estuviese los Sampler pads

Extra hardware would be needed to be a sampler

Moin @JWiLL and dear all,

quick question:

Is there a key combination for ā€œSlicerā€ to change from ā€œSlicer Modeā€ (blue light) to ā€œSlicer Loopā€ (green light) to start with ā€œSlicer Loopā€?

• If ā€œSlicer Loopā€ (green light) will start first, you are able to hit and fix slicing on a precise beat.

• When ā€œSlicer Modeā€ (blue light) is commencing, the slice will permute and you canā€™t hit a precise beat, while slice is running forward (the beat is escaping).

If there is no key combination available, perhaps DENON may pls. be so kind as to improve this function within the next update :innocent:

Thanks for your attention, have a nice day and enjoy slicing.

Brgds

BeatMaster

1 Like

If You click 2 times on SLICER button in fast succession, You will start the green (Loop) slicer mode in the same moment as You would start the blue slicer mode.

Dear @NoiseRiser,

thanks for your advise. I tried it already, but phps. Iā€™m not fast enough while hitting the button.

I always have a short delay, but nobody is perfect. As a workaround I create a loop quickly and then I start slicing in the loop, but it is only a workaround ā€¦

Brgds from HAM

BeatMaster

Also seems a good option.

Anyway, that is a good idea, to make maybe a selection of what mode the slicer can kick in when You hit the slicer button. Maybe a setting in the utility menu?

Moin @NoiseRiser,

thanks for your brainstorming :slight_smile:

The solution may be a simple change of the priority between " green" and ā€œblueā€.

If you hit the button, ā€œgreenā€ should appear on the beat on first request, ā€œblueā€ doesnā€™t matter, as it moves forward.

OK, letā€™s make some noise.

Enjoy and brgds

BeatMaster

2 Likes