Playlist folder sorting

hi is there a way to organize the playlist folder by alphabet ? i am making some playlists and they are all scattered now in the order i made them. if i have to scroll up and down every time i need a folder on a small screen its gonna take ages before i find what i am looking for. it would be more easy if they were sorted by alphabet. thnx

2 Likes

Crates will do that for you. Playlist is in specific order. You decide what’s no. 1, no 2, etc… You normally use it for a fixed set. Crate is a collection of tracks sorted by title, or name, etc… you can for example put genres together, years or charts… just how you like it.

No that is not what i mean I mean the whole playlist tab/folder Say i have numerois playlists by name of House Latin Afro Salsa Etc All playlist folders wich contain pre sorted tracks The thing i want is that those folders are shown alphabetically Afro House Latin Salsa This makes na navigating between folders a lot easier

3 Likes

Totally agree with this…thought this was already possible, but it’s not, I guess? Feature request…