Play a song from my iphone

Hi all,

I’m trying to figure it out how to play a song from my iphone with my denon dj prime 4. I did buy a cable to connect my iphone to this unit with RCA output. I did plug the RCA in the deck number 4 and switch the deck 4 in the front panel to LINE instead of USB. There is no music that is coming out unless i put the switch of the back panel to phono and the sound is horrible. I really need your help

Thank you in advance, Marty

Oh the joys of iPhone removing the headphone socket.

Try one of these Bluetooth receivers.

If you just want to play a simple song from phone Bluetooth it across and connect the receiver to the mixer via jack\rca

P s I don’t own an iPhone or prime 4 but the concept will work better than iPhone adaptors.

thank you for your response but since i saw a few posts and videos i assume i can connect my iphone directly to my prime 4 and play a spotify song without the need to buy another thing

Some lighting port / headphone jack adapters are not working. Some of them work only if the lighting port is turned in one way.

Also check Your cables…

Forget about it guys. Rookie mistake…LOL

The volume of the output was too low. I turned on the volume of my phone and it works. Sorry for this one

1 Like

Lol at least you got it sorted.

1 Like

For personal use only (i.e. at home). If you’re doing that at gigs then you shouldn’t be.

1 Like

Don’t worry …it’s only because my prime 4 is in the leaving room and sometimes i would like to use it while i eat and i have a lot of good spotify playlist.

thanks

I’m not worried, just letting you know in case you didn’t realise.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.