*Pioneer Adds Day Mode To XDJ-XZ!

As a response to the Prime 4+ having a Day mode… Pioneer decided to add one of their own to the XDJ-XZ…

It’s currently in an early beta stage undergoing “stringent” testing in the wild… lol :joy::joy::joy::joy:

12 Likes

The physical shade is actually better than mucking around with inverse colors or ramping the brightness/contrast beyond max thresholds.

Perhaps, but it’s nice to have options. :blush:

Yeah I was considering that but … the $3000 price tag on the accessory was too much for me, so I went to Denon.

3 Likes

Industry standard daytime mode right there :love_you_gesture:t3:

The bit that never ceases to amaze me, every time someone posts a video of DJing outside, trolls absolutely raging in the comments about the gear ‘not even switched on’… it would be funny if it wasn’t so tragic, even Joey Negro and Carl Cox have been accused :man_facepalming:

Feels like there is scope for an aftermarket mod for this - possibly a self printed one from Thingyverse… I recall there being loads for DJI drone controllers

Have you seen those contraptions Pioneer provide for festivals that are a bit like a laptop stand that curve over the screen, ive not seen them for a while but used to see them quite regularly.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: that is funny

Is it their Tour system your referring to??

IMG_8917

No, ive seen them, but these were just a fabricated piece of metal that was kind of petal shaped, they sat under the deck and curved up and over the screen, for the standard CDJs

Well found PK:) i couldnt find them anywhere but thats exactly it.