Patch 2.3.2 issue on sc6000

Unfortunately new patch 2.3.2 still issue on my sc6000. For two times, the player freeze and reboot under Tidal streaming. I think that is unacceptable for professional product especially while a dj set session in a club with International guests. Im sorry, but now i understand when promoters ask me pioneer products.

1 Like

Nothing prevents you from downgrading the OS Engine, until another patch is put online!

Do you have this problem with physical files stored in an internal or external SSD or USB key (non-streaming)?

thanks for the advice, but I honestly don’t understand how Denon can release a new firmware full of problems and continuous patches without a deep test. it’s not a good feeling to play in front of the crowd that stops the dance because the music has shut down. i am really frustrated and disappointed. The problem occurs in streaming mode. for now.

For my part I do not trust, we are not in the habit of a problem of streaming platform or host (Tidal and consort do not belong to Denon / InMusic) before with Serato I used Pulselocker for Streaming and without telling us they stopped everything, so we were unable to use the music while we had a current subscription, it was a tragedy! MySpace you must know people shared their productions during a server migration all music over a period of 12 years was lost! There are others where there was this kind of serious problem with the well-known platforms and fortunately it was narrowly resolved. There the connection problem is well known is it related to the change that Tidal (API) made a few months ago… ???

1 Like

I actually had issues with pioneer gear too. Play button don’t work and hit cue1 buttons. Everything isn’t perfect.

2 Likes

Ditto I also had problems with Pioneer equipment!

The DSP of the DJM800 dropped me at 3am in the middle of the wedding, putting the console on hold and that 3 days before the end of the warranty and Pioneer Dj France (Lab7) did not want to take charge of it! (400 euros HT and without labor) . I had a pair of CDJ1000mk3s, one of which had a vinyl emulator issue and a pair of CDJ2000s with one that had a screen issue (it got stuck on the Rekordbox startup display) and one with a hardness of jog and touch at the jog level, a DDJ SX with a problem of phono pre-amp / line and jog and hs sensitivity after 2 and a half years power supply board.

I had a large number of Pioneer products and I had no problems with the DJM500 & 600, CDJ100S, CDJ500II, CMX3000, MEP7000, DJM5000, which proves that anything can happen! For the moment I touch wood with Denon products because I have never encountered a big problem and that even if you should never say never. I had an MCX8000 and currently I have a Denon P4 and Prime GO.

1 Like

That’s because old Pioneer Japan isn’t new Pioneer either. :relieved:

3 Likes

Streaming tracks and then blaming the hardware… can you give it a full soak test with real tracks and let us know if it locks out

My sc6000m seem happy on 2.3.2, however the jittering on the screen since 2.3.0 continues, which can be a bit annoying. The problems streaming may not be just down to DENON. It doesn’t take much to crash a device if the connection is interrupted. Personally I find the very concept of DJs playing to a live audience from streamed content a bit ridicules and just asking for problems, especially over wi-fi. But then I’m old and boring.