Hard to get excited when 72 days have elapsed with nothing but radio silence. Is anyone heading this project? According to VDJ, this has been ready for months. “Just awaiting approval”…
What is it, like the American Audio Versadeck’s ability to change between USB drives and software on-the-fly?
cough
There’s no release timeline to share at this stage, but we’ll make official announcements through our channels as updates become available.
Come on man, quote that part too ![]()
I can’t belive that the mixer has alreaady 5 month release and is not still available with VDJ
It’s shocking when you think about it. Big release, it supports this, it will do that, then… Radio silence… That’s the worse thing. Lots of questions, just like this thread, have asked for an update - and nothing. The lack of communication is abysmal…
It’s indeed shocking to think that people who have bought a unit designed to be used standalone, are complaining about not being able to use it with DJ software. ![]()
It does of course already work with Serato (since Feb) which is the branding on the unit.
If you read the thread, it’s been clearly stated that support for other s/w is coming, but there’s no timeline.
You’re missing the whole point, yes it was design to be a stand alone unit, but it was also design to work with other s/w “early 2026” for many this would be considered a true all in one unit. So while you are shock on why someone would purchase it to used with other s/w, people who actually bought this hardware to get this true all in one solution are outrange..why, because what was advertise hasn’t been delivered… yet.
Now when I see a new post I already know who will write to contradict the others! Always the same ones!
Agreed. I am a standalone DJ (P2, P4, now P4+ and RS1 - and a backup Mixstream Pro Go). I got the RS1 on the assumption I could use it with VDJ for the odd Karaoke gig I have to endure. Early 2026 was what I was sold. It’s July tomorrow and I still have two controllers when I only need one (plus the backup). Do yourself a favour and try and look at the bigger picture. Consider that some DJ’s aren’t comfortable, tunnel visioned, one trick pony’s and need to diversify their skillsets - and wanted (and bought into) what was honestly the holy grail in terms of compatibility, but sadly, 4-5 months on, we’re still waiting.
Totally agreed. I do Kareoke and Video DJ for wedding, corporates, 15th and 16th, etc (Open Format) and I bought the unit because all the versality you have nut it doesn’t mean that it is an standalone unit, that you have to use only in that way..
Someone knows or have any news about this ??
This is competition of who’s taking longer.. GTA VI or InMusic approval for VDJ. In the mean time I will transfer my music to Serato.. Nothing else that we can do.. bye bye Virtual
I don’t think Virtual Dj is at fault here, if anything it should be bye bye engine dj
Yeah you are totally right.. but the hole point is to use the gear with Virtual.. some shame a like Virtual a lot. Looks like they don’t want it other software apart of Serato, be compatible with the gear.
Actually the whole point is to use it standalone, without a computer. That’s the point of the System One. Why invest extra money in buying a standalone system, only to complain that it’s not approved yet for VDJ? ![]()
Algoriddim are waiting too (for a firmware update they say).
VDJ natively supports many more controllers than any other software, and it’s easy to check that on the VDJ site. All the setup guides are there.
Even the staff at Atomix recommend people buy a controller that already has support, rather than one which doesn’t (then complaining about it).
Hello. Any news ??
Serato is going down.. If they want to sale more units they have to make it compatible with more softwares.. Now days people started to migrate to Rekorbox and Virtuall
My guess is that the focus has been on ironing out the reported 5.x bugs, before proceeding with innovation - as it should be. The planned timeline has probably shifted (official communication would be appreciated).
Is nothing in development terms - especially when a co-lab with already stretched businesses such as Atomix and the blokes behind Algorithm
If the feature means anything to you - be calm, have patience.
i´m Waiting too