Numark Mixstream Pro M GO?

I think all djs who love motorized players/controllers have seen the Hercules Inpulse T7 announcement at NAMM !

It’s been years I was complaining on all forums about the motorized controllers weight and construction (NS7 series, Rane One…Etc). Those controllers don’t have to be that heavy! I mean belt drives are surprisingly powerful enough for 7" platters and there is no rumble stabilization issue that needs strong metal construction. Moreover belt drives fluctuations can be handled by the software, they can also ease an hybrid motorized/static technology (Traktor S4 MK3), so there is no longer any reason to not use them.

The inpulse T7 is just 11lbs/5kg and the Traktor S4 MK3 just 9.5lbs/4,3kg !!!

So my point is: can you image a lightweight standalone controller with built-in speakers that can be powered by batteries or external power bank ??? I think it will be the perfect rider for turntablists/portablists and even more !!

→ Numark Mixtream Pro M GO !!! Just add 1 or 2 inches deep to fit a slightly bigger platter and put the filter knobs below the EQs

Seriously I would pay the price for something like this !!!

the icing on the cake would be to add a scratch visualizer feature on EngineOS :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

Will try do make a mockup design later

:arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down:

1 Like

Exciting times to be a dj with all the options available on the market.

Here it is:

The current Mixstream Pro:

My Mixstream Pro M (motorized):

As you can see this controller is just a few inches taller (same width), the speakers are now on top (like the SC Live), the filter knobs are below the EQs, the platters are 6/7inches with belt drives (like the Inpulse T7)

I love it :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Interesting take on the mock-up. I personally would love a motorized version of the Prime 2 / Prime 4 :fire: