Nudge issue Denon SC Live 4

Tx for "meedenken"NR!

Grounding myself before touching the platter leaves no result…

1 Like

Geen problem, we zijn hier om elkaar te helpen.

In respect for other forum members that can look for help, we should keep it as international friendly as possible.

Anyway, we can try another possibility. Please check what happens when You move to another location/power socket.

Geen probleem. No problem.

Check what Bax Rotterdam can do. It isn’t Peter Verspuy anymore, but I think you could make a case there. If there’s no stock, I would report it and wait for the exchange at a later time.

I could tag a staff member, but the retailer might be faster to solve if they have stock.

Tried it, same results. Different sockets on different floors.

Thinking of returning the unit. Unit should not be this much of a hassle to operate correctly right?

Other units, same and different brands show no issue in same sockets or floors.

I agree, and will visit Bax next week. Would love to hear what a Denon representative makes of this do.

Yeah, try to exchange it at max, and they should send it to Denon with detailed description, so they can recreate the issue, investigate and try to see if this is fixable via hardware/software. At least, I would do this way…

Having the same issue on mine, right side jog wheel spins back with just a nudge on the bottom of wheel. I bought mine on amazon last January 2023. I feel I need to return. How do I go about returning?