No BPM, Key, time etc in crates after analysing

Hi there, after adding crates on engine prime and analysing them, im only getting the track name on my prime 2 screen, nothing else. Is it because they are sub/child crates? I always add files 2 the prime 2 drive first on laptop, create crates/sub crates on engine prime then drag tracks into crate to analyse. Only crates that show as playlists show the correct info. What am I doing wrong??

Hi @Wicksy - Welcome to the community!

If the songs have been analyzed in Engine DJ, they should show the additional metadata such as BPM, Key, Time, etc.

There is an option on the Prime 2 that allows you to view only the filename rather than the metadata, which might be enabled. To change this, hold the View button to open the Cotrol Center, tap User Profile, under the Display tab, check that Metadata is selected (Green) for Track Title.

Hopefully this helps but let us know if not.

Hiya pal and thanks for your reply.

My settings are set to metadata as I rarely go into the settings. I’ve kinda sussed it out. The data only shows if I put the tracks as a playlist not as a crate, even when I long press the track, the data fields are blank.

Since the latest update 2.0.1, I’ve lost my crate option on engine on my laptop, it only shows playlists, history & files, no crate option.

Just updating 2.0.2 now

Correct, crates were made obsolete. Check the release notes for more info.