News pioneer

Introducing the new brilliant-white finish XDJ-XZ-W - News - Pioneer DJ News

good at copying

I will follow Your innovation and also cut the grass in my garden asap :smiley:

I watched somebody else cut the grass. BUT i did have a mcdonalds wrap of the day for dinner…

2 Likes

I cut my grass last week, does that count?

As long as it’s not a white Pioneer unit :wink:

2 Likes

Better leave the photography equipment behind then!

1 Like

Another unit they can’t ship due to the worldwide electronic component shortage.

1 Like

I innovated and cut some ivy instead :+1:

Ha well i have set my bbq up … BEAT THAT. …

1 Like

Well they will ship it… when it doesnt work and you jump on forum to ask why you will just get banned. Then you will take it to repairer who will send it back as “no fault found… works as expected”. Then it will end up on ebay next month

1 Like

Seems like a natural lifecycle of a pioneer product…

2 Likes

Black, White, Dead (EOLed)?

LOL

2 Likes

[quote=“Dj-alzy, post:14, topic:42250, full:true”]

Well they will ship it… when it doesnt work and you jump on forum to ask why you will just get banned. Then you will take it to repairer who will send it back as "no fault found… works as [/quote]

Well, to be fair, we heard some kind of story also here sometimes.

However, it looks like the XDJ-RX3 has much more problems.

And yes, their community forum is a joke. I cannot believe how they are not updating it with new software and better content. It looks like they are more focussed on Facebook (which is a no-go for me).

1 Like

You gotta love mybragfacetwitpage. I dont use antisocial media either

Well i found it funny… https://forums.pioneerdj.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/5985714544153-Serious-Problem-XDJ-RX3…

But i laughed when my missus fell over last week…

Seems they have more serious issues than us

1 Like

I hope it’s not the same freezing issue the cdj3000 was suffering from. After 7 months of not receiving a replacement unit, I was finally able to get the shop I purchased from to just give me a refund. Still have one, but not gonna complete the set for rentals until Pioneer is back into normal shipping mode again.

I’m assuming they went with the white unit for a refresh since injection molded plastics can be made pretty much everywhere on the cheap. Simply re-she’ll old stock you have warehouses and sell it as a new product to keep the hype up during the supply shortage.

I personally wish the best for both Pioneer and Denon. Everything is hard for everyone right now, except synthesizer manufacturers for some reason.

Yes, don’t get me wrong. I own a 900NXS2 and two CDJ 3000s, not because I am a PioneerDJ fan, but because they just serve my workflow at the moment better than the SC6000s would do. Maybe one day I will switch over to DenonDJ, but not at the moment.

So far my impression of the CDJ 3000 was good, no issues, no freeze. Only still some small bugs - which is ridiculous, given the fact it is in the market now for over a year (probably in development for two years). However, as DJ equipment is still some kind of niche, I guess the resources the manufacturers can assign to R&D are limited, so progress is slooooooooow.

That super slow progress made me sell my Nexus and nexus 2 setups and go to Denon. I had to use my CDJ’s in HID mode with traktor to get more out of them. Denon made me finally ditch the laptop and go full stand alone.

2 Likes

it was a while since I went to snoop on the pioneer forum! i have to say that rx3 is a really good product without bugs! then you see them on facebook telling you that it is better than the prime 4! but where, to see the forum, the rx3 is just a defective product!

1 Like