New Prime Hardware on the Horizon?

If that topic contained some opinions that were contrary to Denon DJ views, the staff could have intervened in that topic to clarify the situation. Removal of the entire topic is, to me at least, a sign that it was just a rummor or misleading information.

The YouTube link on Denon DJ chanbel still works though…

I think it is damagecontrol as the leaked info, blew up instead. But thats just my personal opinion

They could have made a statement, saying that it was a hoax and then closed the thread, without deleting

Time will tell :slightly_smiling_face:

If it were real information that leaked from unauthorized sources, then once is out is out. There’s not much you can do to prevent it, except to come clean and at least say something like: We do have something up our sleeves, but be patient, please! Logically, given the fact that this topic also contains references to a supposedly new SC6000 equipment, the staff should remove those references also.

Like a wise man said: “This is the job! Don’t wait for it to happen, don’t even wish for it to happen, just watch what does happen!”

I’d imagine it was deleted because there was so much negativity about it too!

1 Like

And because of negative opinions, that, by the way, belongs to the people who expressed it, the topic was eligible for removal? There is no law in this world that can force a person to like someone or something. Negative opinions and frustrations were expressed on many other topics that are still active. If this rummor prove to be true, then the removal of that topic would be shameful.

Hi Guys,

The leaked article contained inaccurate information. So it was removed. We are not trying to censor anyones personal feelings just want to be sure that you’re provided with the right information.

Please be patient we will have official release details in about 15 mins :grimacing:

9 Likes

Check your YouTube channel, if all previous topic was referring to erroneous information, and remove that abomination too.

Currently at the Denon DJ Office:

4 Likes

The video is good - great actually! The SC6000s are AMAZING!!!

The press release contained false information about some features and future beta availability.

@JWiLL That’s good news! Keep up the good work with both old and new equipment. Help us embrace both the present and the future!

We plan to do just that! All Prime Series media players will evolve together.

1 Like

Don’t forget the Primed products also!

That’s official ! See them on YouTube.

The next step after a prime4

Evolve…correct word considering how long it takes :joy::joy:

Yes :wink: Still waiting for major upgrades : modify bpm from the Prime4 itself, change internal effects…

The SC6000’s look amazing but as far as I can see the only difference over the SC5000’s is bigger screen, nicer buttons , internal SSD bay and a locking IEC cable, is that correct?

As for the X1850 I cant see any difference over the X1800 other than locking IEC connector???

1 Like

Munched from Techtools

Q: WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE X1800 & X1850?

The X1850 PRIME offers newly designed audio circuitry taking full advantage of today’s highest quality components and converters.

The control surface features various LED refinements and visual improvements such as EQ’s with White base indicators, and buttons with controlled illumination.

The X1850 also adds a number of FX enhancements such as customizable quantize settings, FX limiter, 3/4 time on the touch strip, and two brand new BPM FX - Echo Hold and Pumper.

The new flagship receives upgraded channel faders, locking IEC cable plus various other improvements and refinements based on 3 years of listening to feedback from its predecessor.

Q: WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE SC6000 & SC5000?

The SC6000 PRIME adds a massive 10.1 HD touchscreen for a significantly upgraded visual experience plus expanded list view feature.

The SC6000 features a new jog wheel that has been redesigned from top to bottom - larger but lighter, improved stability, plus a smooth (non click) tension adjust control.

The control surface now features rubber buttons that feature elegant LED refinement for an improved visual experience in low light environments.

The new flagship receives internal SATA HD bay, locking IEC cable plus many other improvements and refinements based on 3 years of listening to feedback from its predecessor.

6 Likes

Does “improvements and refinements” means stuff optimized hardware-wise or is it also software/ features coming to the SC6000, but not for the SC5000?

Or will SC5000 owners still benefit from being a part of the Prime-universe?

Its just so I understand the sales-arguments correctly :slight_smile:

Best regards

My comments are in regard to hardware.

SC5000 owners will still benefit, all prime series media players will receive updates around the same time. You’ll notice we changed the language from hardware specific firmware to ‘Engine OS’ this is to streamline things when we issue updates that apply to all Engine OS products.

The only software feature difference between the SC5000 and SC6000 is the expanded track view. This feature is only for Engine OS products with 10.1" display.

4 Likes