New Mixer Idea

It is not only the future, it is what we would expect at the current time from professional software.

Why we have to use Dropbox to bring our library uncomfortable in the cloud ?

Why we can not access our library right out of the box in the cloud. Start your Denon DJ hardware, enter your credentials and access your library, that’s it. Why to make things so difficult for us.

Hey its 2022 not 1996. Why the hell are we not able to arrange our playlists when travelling on a phone ?

The hard trues, I can not even set a song rating on may $$$ Denon media player :frowning:

And what is even more worth. Instead of open and provide documentation for there devices and protocols they are blocking the community.

I am talking on Stagelinq, SDK’s and MIDI documentation.

1 Like

One has to question the whole streaming side of it. Fine if you got a strong internet connection… what if its patchy or non existent… What if there is a ddos attack on site while your playing… GAME OVER… We need the fundamentals nailed down hard and flawless before we start adding extra layers. Then onto dropbox. Same thing applies. All good with a connection but we are on 5g now, the units cant support 5g so we are at best going be using an outdated 3g connection if venue cant or wont supply connection. If the database was more stable then we shouldnt need to stream at all

1 Like

There’s a lot to do for the developers. I see which great features inMusic develops are adding to MPC and Force. Hopefully we see great new features also in the Engine environment.

I trust to 100% on Denon DJ that this will happen. Great hardware deserves great software.

1 Like