-= NEW Firmware for X1800 Mixer and SC5000 Media player=-

The full and permanent link (until the next firmware release) is on the main Denon DJ website.

The temporary link given in the forum acouple of weeks ago (now removed) was put here to give forum users a benefit of accessing the new firmware a day or so before the mainstream public link and downloads started.

1 Like

Cool, I understand!

I’m having this problem, too, but the above fix doesn’t work. Run into a dead end when loading the X1800 Prime Firmware Updater software. Only option is “Exit” button. I click exit, nothing happens. Got a call into support, but they are backlogged today and someone had to take my message.

Mixer gets stuck at “Data Receiving” in the update window.

What OS do you use?

Windows 10 is the OS.

Okay. Hopefully Jason can help if you tried every possible thing already: doing the second part first. Several times.

Windows7 had these problems but that OS is not officially supported.

Here is what I see when I load the updater2 file in the first step…no onscreen instructions:

OK…it took 3 attempts (loading the app), but it worked finally and recognized the mixer to do the update! About to test.

1 Like

Fixed my problem!

I did everything and mines still flashes when I start it up. It doesn’t stop flashing. Please help.

Also, does any know why the eq color waveforms in Serato doesn’t work with my X1800 mixer? Some people I know has there’s working just fine. Thanks.

Ok, so looks like I fixed this issue by trying it again.

Evil… E. V. I. L… E-V-I-L…

I thought there was an update and almost felt down the stairs in utter Joy and happiness… :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Now i’m just sad again. :disappointed_relieved:

Yes, I Agree :pleading_face:

April Fools? :stuck_out_tongue:

Ohh Julianus… You got me fooled right there. Your other posts/ comments gave me the impression that you gladly will wait forever. :wink: