Multiple partitions on internal hard drive?

Prudent to stay away from FAT32 due to the fact that your DB file will exceed the fat32 single file limit - 4GB

eg if you analyse all the music in your 2TB drive.

ExFat :ok_hand:t5:

MBR is the culprit here ladies and gents.

Thank you DJ_Didi, I had not considered physical size. Do you know if Prime 4 can see multiple partitions on a USB hard drive?

Rather than multiple partitions, I just use crates.

I’m not sure you’re going to fit anything larger sized than a 2TB drive in the internal slot

Hello, even after several formats hard drive samsung V-NAND SSD 860 EVO on exfat prime 4 disc not find. Please some advice

Windows or Mac?

Hello windows 10

Have you tried these little steps?

Hello, first of all I apologize for my English, I am from Slovakia and I do everything through the translator I tried to do everything as you preached to me but windows will offer me only NTSF format.potm I tried to format in AOMEI Partition Assistant Standard Edition 8.4, I managed to do it as you wrote. Then I copied songs through the engine prime everything went smoothly, I disconnected prime 4 from the laptop and I wanted to show the ssd drive on prime 4 but I didn’t see it, I don’t know where I’m making a mistake

And one more photo

Windows should be able to format as ExFAT, but other tools will do.

The only thing could be that after you have connected Prime4 to your laptop, you need to power cycle Prime4 one time.

Sorry but I do not understand

Have you powered Prime4 off and on?

Yes on and off prime4

I’m reading your text again.

Is the SSD located in the Prime4? On the bottom there is a compartment with 4 screws.

yes it is in the compartment and wired

So. If you press source on Prime4 there is no internal drive found?

Weird. Perhaps you need to go back to the retailer.

It won’t work if you format the drive with NTFS. You have to format the drive in eXfat.

His screenshot shows MBR with ExFAT, so.

@vladko01: What’s disk3? Is Disk4 really the one in Prime4? Could it be Disk3?

afbeelding

thank you very much for the problem solved. last advice was correct. thank you very much

So disk3 was the one in Prime4?

Honestly, that made me laugh a bit. Glad it’s solved. :+1:t2: