Missing playlists after Sync

I created a new playlist and tried syncing to my internal SSD on my P2. I can see the sync happening however the playlist does not show up. I deleted the engine DB off the SSD and tried resyncing, still no playlists. Anyone had this issue? How did you resolved it??

Update: purchased a brand new SD card, formatted exFat and synced entire playlist onto it. Files processed for couple hours and upon completion tracks are listed in collection however none of the playlists are shown.

screen caps: shows data on SD card, music folders present under Engine Library and files present in database2 folder.

tried opening a support ticket however I could not submit even though the form had all the required fields.

I think its the PC Engine database that needs to be nuked.

Not sure how you feel about that though because you are going to loose performance data

@GKLoop

EDIT :

First, you should avoid all special characters in the titles of your music case that are on your PC! Windows handles this very badly!

Is there an easier way to look for these special characters other than going through each file? I have over 40k tracks. This was not an issue before.

I assume there is no answer to this as i have the same issue. 3.0.1 prime 4 and engine 3.0.1 Mac m2 venture. Same issue. Go back to windows 11. Works fine