Microphone Equalizer

richim, this was my experience as well. I asked via an email too and got no response. I would be so happy if they would add eq to the mics. For now, I think I’m going to use a Prime 2 even though I prefer the size of the GO. I can’t work without mic eq though.

1 Like

A discussion has been opened in the feature requests section regarding the eq mic. but I don’t see many adhesions. the more noise a request makes, the more likely it is to be heard from the “upper floors” …

yeah. we def need mic eqs!!! software would be enough. a simple low mid hi eq in the settings would be fine.

+1 for microphone EQ on this unit. Maybe a tab or a hot corner you could swipe down from on the screen of the Go. I’m waiting for mic EQ before I buy one of these for wedding ceremonies and gigs where I don’t have a lot of setup space.

4 Likes

Internal recording of microphones would be awesome.

I join the request!

Has a feature request been done for this?

Yes! Without MICs EQ it is unusable. Software EQ at least should be implemented, if MIC inputs are the part of signal path controlled by the software.

it would appear that all released updates, including the beta, are concentrated for streaming. instead of improving and filling some gaps that for many users, myself included, are essential.

Feature requirement where do you have to make the ? Auto DJ / Auto Mix / Auto Sync

+1 same for me

Under Smart Consoles > Feature Request

ES gives no EQ possibility for the micros