Metadata from Rekordbox to Prime Go (preferably without needing to use Engine DJ)

Hellooo. Got sucked into Prime Go vids over the weekend and decided to get it to pair with a Soundboks for a fully mobile unit.

Another reason I got it was cus it said it was essentially plug and play with my rekordbox metadata (my main system are pioneer CDJs for now as I want to use club gear etc)

I found most of the meta data has transfered well (cues, colours) but some of my hot cues loops were pushed over (around 90% werent). And the ones that were don’t function within the hot cues section, they are just highlighted to signal that there’s loop data. Presumably this is because the Go has a separate section for hot cue loops. My query is it possible to get that data transferred over? I haven’t used Engine Prime at all yet. Any advice welcome, thanks.

1 Like

I do use the rekordbox app on my iPad for making usb sticks. It’s not perfect but can be corrected on the unit. The hotcues that are loops are transferred to the loop section on the unit no matter what software you’re importing from. That’s just how Engine does it with hot loops.