Mcx8000 sound clicking whit virtual dj

Last night I use my Denon on a gig for the second time and I tried to make sure I had correct all the issues that make my controller fail on my first gig like screen freezing and sound distortion and clicking I even set my buffer to 1540 to avoid any casualties after 3 hours on the gig the sound clicking started to happen again so I had to restart VIRTUAL dj and set my buffer to 1860 and only work fine for about 45 min then it happen again so same thing move my buffer to 2000 something and it was still doing it after 45 min anything I tried only fixed for about 45 min I had my computer for about 2 years now and never had any problems with my Denon HC4500 until I Upgraded my system, also my laptop is way above the minimum requirements does anyone has the same problem, thanks for any advise.

hello, in what type of usb port do you have connected the controller, I had the same problem after a windows update from which it started to work with clicks on the usb 2 ports but when connecting it to usb 3 it works correctly even though the mcx8000 is usb 2, I know it was a windows update but I never detected which one it was so I use it on the usb 3 port and I have no problems

greetings and luck

Hi , El Corsario thanks for your advice I don’t think I was plugged into the USB 3.0 I will try it later tonight and I’ll let you know if it works for me.

I had the same problem. My software was running on Windows 10. What worked for me was to change my background services to priority. This helps with buffering and fixed the problem for me. You can change it in the advanced system settings on your laptop.