MCX8000 screen freezing issue after 2.0 firmware update

After 2.0 firmware issue with freezing screen on Denon MCX 8000. It stucks on the DENON DJ screen with full brightness and nothing I can do with that. Serato Dj works properly but screens on the controller don’t show me waveforms. This issue happens from time to time even when I start playing the gig. Some from. DENON DJ please contact me. I begging you. In Poland, there is no official service that can help me with that, and contact with them is horrible. I am Denon DJ user since 2015 but I really started considering switching to. Pioneer because that issue it’s something that I can take anymore.

Please help me and contact me :slight_smile: I belive in you Denon DJ

Carrot dangled. Rattle and teddy bear waved. Do whatever you feel is right.

As the screen freeze was nothing at all to do with firmware, but in fact a bad batch of display memory chips, just reblowing the same firmware repeatedly isn’t going to make any difference

I click “Solution” by mistake. This topic is still not solved. Please contact me Denon DJ support

After 2.0 firmware issue with freezing screen on Denon MCX 8000. It stucks on the DENON DJ screen with full brightness and nothing I can do with that. Serato Dj works properly but screens on the controller don’t show me waveforms. This issue happens from time to time even when I start playing the gig. Some from. DENON DJ please contact me. I begging you. In Poland, there is no official service that can help me with that, and contact with them is horrible. I am a Denon DJ user since 2015 and I hope that loyalty as a customer means something for you

Please help me and contact me :slight_smile: I believe in you Denon DJ

Hey @Rafalski - Happy to help. Have you created a ticket with support yet? This would be a great way for them to get in front of your issue immediately. Please include any videos and photos you may have and they should be in touch within 1 business day. You can create a ticket here: www.denondj.com/support

Once you’ve done that feel free to DM me if you need further assistance.