Mcx8000 poping/crackling noise after a while

Hello I recently purchased a Denon mcx8000, after a few minutes of playing I noticed what sounded to be a poping or crackling noise when using Serato dj pro, especially when there was bass being played. I have changed speakers, and headphones the sound was still happening, I have changed my usb cable 3 times one without an adapter/2 with an adapter furthermore I even changed usb ports. when I play from usb or line there is no poping or crackling noise so from that I realized its the controller and my computer I have made all the current updates, turned off WIFI and Bluetooth even lowered my display quality yet it still occurs, I’ve set latency to max on the controller and through Serato. I’m using a dell xps 15 9510 with 16gb ram, i7-11800H the other controller I used to test was a Roland dj 505. to restate the problem is when playing using Serato after a while a poping/cracking sound begins especially with bass

Hello these are some pictures of my settings. For the video at around 4-5 seconds you can hear the poping sound, as far as latency how can I check my PC itself -Thanks for trying to help

Is this good or bad, how can I lower it

I let it run again and eventually this shows after a while.

Thanks for the help I have accepted my fate, I’m now looking for another laptop.

Also if it has bluetooth… turn it off.

1 Like

Hello, I had the same problem, I have two controllers, one mcx8000 and one beringer cmd studio 4, that is, very different equipment, everything happened at some point in the windows 10 update and everything seems to be a driver problem with the usb, the solution was to connect the controllers to the usb 3 ports and they worked perfectly, before that windows update they worked perfectly both in the usb 2 and 3 ports but after that both started with audio loss etc in the usb 2.0 ports even though both they are designed for usb 2.0, I hope this solves your problem, greetings

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.