MCX8000 Forgotten Again

Hi again. I already asked here about history issue and i receive answer that this is legacy product. IMO it’s a matter of honor to finish the job which has not been completed by the seller of the business. Inmusic Brands received proceeds from the sale of MCX8000? Of course yes! I live in Russia and lot of people here say how nice it would be if laws and regulatory authorities would allow doing business like in Europe or the USA. So it was a real bad surprise for me when i read here in forum that we won’t get updates of firmware which fix all issues because MCX8000 is legacy. I work in company which absorbed other companies and was itself absorbed by. We have always fulfilled our obligations to customers of previous company after the mergers! Despite the fact that our economy was built almost anew after the collapse of the USSR and it is ten times younger than the USA economy. It’s just a shock to me that Inmusic Brands company, big company based in country with the best economy in ALL the WORLD says that we won’t get updates of firmware because MCX8000 produced by previous owner.

Hey, Inmusic team! The fix of issues is not hard like IOS or Android updates or making of new edition of GTA game! You can simply oblige your programmers to fix issues just for a salary. If your attitude towards employees is softer you can reward them with a small bonus which will not affect the company’s budget in any way or, i don’t know, for an extra weekend etc.

If you don’t want to force it you can offer to do this to them voluntarily, to those who want to for salary bonus at example.

You can provide firmware sources here in forum community, surely there are a lot of programmers here who could fix issues.

If you not want or cannot provide sources to public, you can ask here who want to fix issues on the condition that they do not publish the sources publicly.

P.S. And yes, i’m two times write inquiry in web form on denondj website about screen freeze and attach my purchase confirmation and product code, not received any feedback. Maybe it because i’m in Russia and there is no representation here? But i can officially buy here any actual Denon DJ product with manufacturer’s warranty. :slight_smile: Inmusic team, if you read this you can just send me new displays, i can replace it by myself, i already replace cue/play buttons by my hands. I can ship to you my old displays if you need.

P.P.S. If i have any text mistakes please sorry, i’m not native english speaker.

2 Likes

@ vasiliy

How long it took you to write this posting? 15 minuts?..

You just waited 15 minutes of your life.

Sorry to say.