Mapping LC6000 for Traktor Pro

Amazing!

Hello! I share this information with you. It is now possible to DJ in Traktor Pro with LC6000, total control, total Led. includes effects!

4 Likes

*actualizada informaciĂłn.

1 Like

At about 15 € for a mapping that all traktor users expect, it’s not called sharing, it’s advertising for sale.

If you really wanted to share you would have made it available to the community for free

1 Like

You’re right, I expressed myself badly. Update the post. Greetings.

Does this mapping also work with SC6000M? Is motor rotation supported?

The mapping works, but the engine is not supported. Anything that depends on SysEx that cannot be mapped from the Traktor control manager is disabled. Therefore, the recommended controller is the LC6000, although you can do the same on SC6000 and SC6000M, without screens or motor.

…& the SC5000?

We have not tried it.

If you need somebody to test it, I have an SC5000 at home, & a Traktor license. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Al igual que comenta un compañero, me gustaria saber si para sc5000 funciona. Si solo seria en las versiones traktor por3 o anteriores tambien. Si necesitais realizar la prueba, por mi os interesa.Un saludo

Hi everyone,

LC6000 controller mapping with some improvements and fixes.

-Fixes LED experience on “Play” and “Platform”, the flash has been adjusted to be more pleasant.

-Fixed: When working with 2 or more units, when you press “play” on one unit, the other unit loses the color of the platform.

-Fixed: In the search engine, you could only browse “favorites” in “folder” mode, now you can navigate in “folder mode” and “tracks mode”.

-Improved the experience for loading themes, now they can also be loaded from the “FWD” button when navigating in “tracks mode”.

-Improved: If you scratched with “Flux (Slip)” enabled, the experience was not good, now when scratching, “Flux (slip)” is disabled automatically.

-Updated infographic.

1 Like

About last night.