Logo on LC6000 Prime

Hi how can I put my logo on the jog wheel display of the LC6000?

Take a look at that. Should help you

1 Like

Thanks, but this appears to be for the media players. Won’t work with the LC6000 because it doesn’t have a USB port, nor does it seem to get picked up by the Engine DJ software.

Perhaps first share how you use the LC.

An SC media player or Prime controller, when the LC is connected to it, dictates both screen content.

Edit: I’ve read you might be using a Pioneer and Serato? I think Serato controls the screens.

Sure. I’m using it connected to a Pioneer DDJ1000SRT using Serato DJ Pro…

Haven’t seen any jog wheel screen settings in Serato tho…

Serato should do this automatically as per media tag. Maybe the Pioneer overrules this info?

Quick Start Guide | Setting up Serato DJ Pro with Denon DJ’s LC6000 PRIME DJ Controller - YouTube

Try making a 600x600 graphic save as png or jpeg. Then open up mp3tag drag track in And highlight it. In the bottom left is a square with album artwork. Right click and replace with your graphic. Then save it Import that track into serato and it should show your graphic. It takes that info from. The id3 headers

Will try that, thanks!

Denon DJ should give us access to the MIDI Sysex documentation for LC6000 and we would be able to send any image to the jog wheel display. Unfortunately the documentation is not available at this time.

Personalized logo only works when standalone connected to Denon DJ Prime equipment. As @Reese updated, the Serato logo will appear when using Serato.

1 Like