Loading playlists in version 3.0

Hi

Is it just me after updating to version 3.0, my sc6000´s is really use a long time to update playlists ?

Best reagards Kenth

What’s your collection size?

About 400 gb not a problem before, only in the beginning with with 2.0 there was some issues… but last night it was a big problem, but there was also some other hdd on the players ( I don’t know it could be the issue ? )

Things took a turn since 2.x with large collections.

It takes about 90 secs for the networked deck to read the collection now.

It happens when you change source or at initial load

1 Like

Hi Again It’s not only a problem when we changede from collection to collection, it happens just choosing another playlist from same collection some time it toke 5-10 sec from playlist to playlist… I will try again when I get the decks back… I just wanted to hear if someone else had same problem.

I’ve noticed this. On the linked player when selecting a track it could take about 7 seconds to load when selected. Not as rapid as before.

Funny enough this was happening before the latest update but only recently.

The same situation. Denon prime go. After the 3.0.0 update, tracks in wav format are sometimes loaded for 5-7 seconds, although they are fully scanned in advance. Previously, everything was loaded in a second, almost instantly.

No one else has such problems? I am very surprised that there is so little activity on this issue. When I’m used to music being loaded at a single touch, 5 seconds seems very long. At the same time, the screen itself freezes for these seconds. Very uncomfortable. If there is no activity here, you will have to create another topic to attract attention…

1 Like

I have the same problem. Currently I guess the size of the collection has something to do with it.