List of all denon sc5000 spare parts

Hello everyone, I’m looking for spare parts for my Denon SC5000. Does anyone have the diagrams with all the spare parts of the players?

Hi Jonni.

As far as i’m aware there are no such diagrams available online, at least not that i could find when i had my SC 5000Ms, the closest i got to it was the FCC disassembly diagrams that were filed by Denon/InMusic however they did not list individual parts.

There are some websites that list parts for Denon DJ gear this being one of them although i have never used them and many of the parts do not have associated images for easier identification, so you may have to reach out to them for further assistance.

Hello Revan, I looked for the disassembly diagrams at the FCC site and the list of submitted is there, however, they are no longer viewable. Do you happen to have them by any chance? I’m just trying to remove the jog wheel on my SC5000 and I am not sure if I need to “pop” them up from the top since I’ve removed every screw from the bottom, to include that huge nut in the center.

I don’t think I kept them but I’ll check tonight when I get home.

Thank you much!

Hey @Ayxzak_Mixteiro afraid i no longer have them, probably deleted them when i sold my SC5000Ms although you may wish to search again as there is still information available on the decks on the FCC website, so it’s entirely possible that what i had is still there somewhere.

1 Like

Thank you Sir!

1 Like