Link.tidal.com not working

Denon Prime Go OS 2.1.2

the link.tidal.com goes to a different page on my browser & a blocked message on mobile. Help?

Uploading: 8851645101209_.pic.jpg…

Do you have a premium account already with Tidal?

I fixed it. I had to sign up & then use that link when already signed into my browser & having paid/subbed.

May I make a suggestion as I’ve seen complaints on Youtube videos too where people get a bit lost: Make the instruction screen a bit clearer as many users (like me) may be apprehensive to sign up when the landing page changes URLs because (as this has happened to me in the past), if it is a mistake then I may lost my 1 month free cus now my account is “existing” and the deal was only to first-time users. I imagine it may be a stumbling block for a % of users who give up

1 Like

The tidal code I received with the unit does not work. On the website, it says invalid. Any idea, how I may be able to fix it?

1 Like

I had a similar problem when using the merchandise coupon, it wouldn’t except my payment on checkout so I re-entered my info and the coupon said already expired. I just contacted Denon and they eventually sorted it out in the end. As for Tidal I just followed the coupon link and it worked fine for me!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.