Lets just say thank you for all the hard work

Lets all just say thank you for once. Its all this is wrong and that dont work on here. Not thanks for all the hard work you guys do to make this better and better. Well its a thank you from me.

6 Likes

Not sure you’re reading the right posts. I see loads of gratitude with every release.

Its hard work to read every topic to find the odd one so i though id start one

1 Like

It seems that for every 50 users who are quietly amazed and delighted by the latest free load of features, there’s a couple of really loud and noisy ones determined to sound like a dozen selfish and/or unhappy ones. I think that’s where the disparity comes from.

5 Likes

Fair point.

I mean if you look at a majority of online feedback, most of it is negative as it’s the sentiment that mostly drives customers to reach back to service / product providers and provide said feedback.

Most people (including myself) often don’t share gratitude for the “basics” of “doing the job”, when it meets expectations. I’ve been working on myself to share gratitude more often, even if the outcome is “baseline”.

=)

3 Likes

Well, thank you for sharing your gratitude. =)

2 Likes

I think the synonym of gratitude is investing a lot of money in a piece of equipment and being satisfied with it, gratitude is seen in the future when this same consumer buys another Denon and not a Pioneer for example, this is gratitude, criticizing, expressing needs, asking for resources, It’s not ingratitude, it’s customer feedback, as a DJ, would you like to receive feedback from your customer and count on them in your next hire or would you like to see them remain silent hiring your competitor? Here as anywhere else, it’s business for both parties, but I finish by saying: I’m very grateful to Denon/Engine for listening to us and responding to our requests, that keeps me attached to the brand.

3 Likes

Been absolutely loving my mixstream pro go. Total game changer when it comes to practicing more often

Engine OS is Awesome!! :grin:

1 Like

I think you’ve correctly and very definitively highlighted an ever increasing trend there

2 Likes

Agree!! Thanks for the great stuff you guys at the productmanagement and development team are doing with Engine OS and the gear. Love it!