LC6000 LEDs

My SCs also have the small text (left in your picture I think).

Toure saying those have the problem of being too dimly lit right? same for me at least.

No, the small ones work fine for me. It is the big once on my LC6000 I have the problem with.

My assumption is that for a smaller text you need more light to get the same effect. That’s why there is too much light for the buttons with larger text and we can not see a clear difference.

For the smaller text buttons there is not much contrast but still enough visible for me. I assume Devon DJ is aware of the issue since the bigger text buttons were only temporary used.

This explains why there is no option to fix it with firmware update but there should be still a solution provided to the small amount of people fighting with this issue. At leased it is a $800 pro controller.

Even on my small ones it’s not great. In bright environments you can say from the button if it’s on or off. That’s both sync and master. It’s also in the display so not taht important, but still poorly done.

FWIW my SC and LC:

Looks like mine…

Now with one sync button on and the other one not would be interesting to see in comparison. And maybe in about brighter environment if thats possible…

The way my setup is layed out is a bit off a hastle…

In the photo both were OFF. Which SYNC would need to be ON?

probably 2 pictures with reversed on/off to compare if there is any difference between the 2

On weekend I realised that there is a LC6000 firmware update on the Denondj.com download website. I have somehow the impression that the contrast is better now but need to validate this by comparing both player I have.