LC6000 Decksaver

Is anyone manufacturing a Decksaver for the LC6000? I’ve scoured the internets and found nothing…:slightly_frowning_face:

Im waiting as well for the decksaver.

Me too. Since a long time… luxury problem of getting things very early btw. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Hi from Spain. I have contacted the customer service department of the DECKSAVER company and they have responded that for this year 2022 they will market it for the Denon LC6000 Prime. They gave me an instagram link from their decksaver account published a week ago where a photo of the product appears. I can’t post it here as I’m new to the forum.

2 Likes

Halleluiah!! I’ve been pestering them over the LC6K since a week before I even bought the da%m thing. Also, I noticed that they are finally releasing a Decksaver for the Eventide H9…lol, been pestering them for that as well. I hope they thought ahead and left a little room for those that added aluminum stomp buttons. LOL, now if I could just get them to create a cover for my niche Bozure ISO-201 desktop isolator I would be golden.

Ive got the info from the German supplier that they will be available in march this year :sunglasses:

1 Like

i would be interested i am having to use the bag that comes the box at present

Yeah same here. Mostly use large and thick mouse mats to “protect” the devices before Decksaver made some fitting covers.

I’ve been using plastic bubble wrap for the LC, Isolator, and the Pedals.

(Somewhat) Does the job, but looks ghetto AF!

You guys are doing better than me. I’m draping a folded up scarf over my LC6000.

I use a case for it.

1 Like

Preorders can be made for EU here to be delivered in 4-5 weeks!

I ordered one at Gear4music.

2 Likes

Finally! Thanks for the info!

When I ordered my X:96 Decksaver before the mixer was released, I too ordered from Gear4Music. Unfortunately, I am going to sell my LC6000, but perhaps I should buy one anyway…might help me fetch more money in the sale.

1 Like