Latest firmware version Prime 4

Having issues since updating to 3.3.0 what firmware numbers should I be seeing would they have updated automatically to the to the latest version?

What issues are you facing?

Having major problems as well on a prime 4. Loosing usb drives, lightning control and volume between decks is way off.

Hi all; Basically the controller once updated to 3.3.0 OVER WIFI -Has been freezing while trax stil play for about 5 seconds -volume seems to be less robust. Intermittently, and I think the grids seem whack as well; but it’s all vaguely unpredictable.

I did do the update while my external drives where hooked up: so I repeated the process over WIFI, and so far so good! I’ll keep you all posted

Peace and Beats Aimee

I have problem with the new firmware. It doesn’t work Amazon prime and serato pro.

The Prime 4 doesn’t work with Amazon Prime…or are you posting in the wrong place?

Also, addressing the posts above - just saying you’re “having problems” or that something “seems whack” is not sufficient. Please give details of exactly what the issues are.

thanks for your repose when I told I have a problem is Clair is not for the other device but is only for the prime 4.

When I download the new firmware in the PRIME 4 amazon prime It was cancellate and when I collage my device with Serato pro the software doesn’t “see” the consolle…

Is good now or if you want I send you a video?

Hi, only the Prime 4+ works with Amazon Prime unfortunately.

1 Like

Thank you but I can collage my prime with Serato pro?

I guess you mean connect (not collage) but you have not provided details of your setup. Are you using Mac or PC? Did you install all required drivers? Did you set the Prime 4 to controller mode?