Jogwheel problem on SC6000m since 2.4.0 update

Since i’ve updated both of my sc6000m to 2.4.0, the jogwheels/platterns stopped working right. If you are moving the plattern just a lil bit, on a paused track, to set a cuepoint as example, the track is stuttering and with every little move, the track is moving forward in timelapse with a crackling sound. I hope for a fix asap.

1 Like

Works fine here.

You may want to try to reinstall the update via another method. Eg if you did that via OTA, try USB method of updating.

Make sure you get the correct file for your unit.

Hi. I’ve tried the update via ota and computer. Now i did an rollback to 2.3.2 and it works fine again. After that i upgraded to 2.4.0. And the problem is back. 2 of my friends with the same device have this problem too. Now i’m back to 2.3.2 and wait for the next update.

Sorry to hear that.

You could try the USB method as last roll of the dice.

Do you have an SSD installed in the unit?

Now i did an factory reset and updated again. Problem is back. Yes, i’ve installed an sdd.

I’ve updated via usb-stick now. Same like the other 2 ways… Back to 2.3.2 and it is workin fine.

I don’t have SSD in the units. Just trying to ensure we are troubleshooting under similar conditions

Now i also have put out the ssd and updated again. I’ve only used an usb stick for update and media. Issue is back. Rollback to 2.3.2 and issue is gone. It comes from the update. Can you try some slow moves on your plattern of 1mm maximal? If i do that, for- or backwards, it doesn’t matter, the paused track is slowly moving forward with an crackling audio sound. 2 of my friends also have the same problem (i don’t know anybody who have the same devices near me). So we have this issue on 6 devices and we can reproduce it.

2 Likes

It can be reproduced on eight devices now as both of my sc6000m’s are behaving in this same manner since updating as well.

Is there a hardware revision issue between certain manufacturing times that’s causing this to affect some players?

Hi, I have 2 S6000Ms and 1 has the same issue. This is also the one with the shut down issue. So maybe these two things are connected…

im having the same problem as [L4uchm3ld3r] with this 2.4.0 update, roll it back to 2.3.2, works fine again

tried all three ways of updating, still doing it :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: