Jog-wheel issues

jog wheel right does not change color when I touch it

And what color is before You touch it?

the color is whithe

When it is white, it is registering the touch already…

it is always white both when I touch it and when I don’t touch it

And when vinyl mode is switched off?

Maybe if You could send us a video to show what is happening it would be easier to help You

You have a ground pb, or your latest update isn’t well finished. The jogwheel is only white when touched

Have you got the “on air” mode on?

Does it go white when the fader is up?

problem solved, I went back to version 2.01 of engine

The problem is you can’t stay on that version forever as there’s bug fixes and feature improvements. You need to get to the bottom of why it is doing it.

Have you been into the “user profile” and looked under “display” for “on air mode”? Try doing this under the version you are on and see if it is the same issue that you was getting in 2.2.

One deck stays WHITE and the other is your chosen colour until you raise the fader. It is to indicate which deck is live and playing by highlighting that deck.

ok thanks … I’ll try

1 Like

the problem remains even with the update to version 2.2.1, if I turn the right jog when it is paused I do not hear anything in the preview, the jog does not change color when I touch it and often freezes the track on the channel when it is paused, i don’t know how to fix.

Hello tried to do like me turn it off and unplug the power supply then hold the power button 3/4 seconds to unload the Ram and then reconnect the power and turn on the prime normally it should be good as for me who had his worries here I hope I was able to help you as I was helped.

thank you but nothing changes, I’m really frustrated, the console is only two months old and I can’t solve this problem

Uploading: 20220612_163045.mp4…

the problem remains even with the update to version 2.2.1, if I turn the right jog when it is paused I do not hear anything in the preview, the jog does not change color when I touch it and often freezes the track on the channel when it is paused, i don’t know how to fix.

Is the jog wheel white all the time? This will suggest it thinks it’s being touched.

Changing the power cable and or power outlet can help narrow it down. Other than that it could be possible to connect with the team and they’ll help get you though this.

can you tell me how I can get in touch with the team, now another problem has been added, when I activate the effects on the right channel the track freezes, I can’t take it anymore

I’ll ask @Anthony_DDJ as he’s the one to help advise on raising support tickets.

2 Likes

thank’s a lot

1 Like