Jog wheel fault on brand new SC6000 player

Has anyone else had to send their SC6000 player back for repair and had it returned with the issue still present?

I have a fault with the jog wheel on one of my players which is stiff and feels like its making contact with something even after set fully on the light setting on the wheel adjust. It feels like its grinding in the centre spindle and not smooth like the other player. Furthermore the vinyl mode doesn’t work at all and the white ring doesn’t illuminate when the platter is touched.

This problem was reported at the store I purchased at and also the service centre to which I was fobbed off each time with bull ■■■■ saying it had been fixed when nothing had been done and still presented the issue.

My 12 month warranty was coming to an end and after several attemps to try and get the player sent off again for repair I was fobbed off each time with silly excuses.

Spent all that money and cannot use it. Very dissapointed with both in-music and the store I bought them at. I have since gone back to vinyl djing. I contacted in-music and got knowhere as the warranty had passed.

A decent customer focused company would of sorted it out and saved me going through a lot of stress and dissapointment. In hindsight I should of saved up for the pioneer’s.

Was that fault present since day 1? If so that’s 100% on the store to replace when you first returned it. You did try and return straight away right?

Yes, was then sent off to the repair centre which did ■■■■ all to the actual issue. Said on the work sheet wheel adjust mechnism replaced which wasn’t nessasary.

I made umpteen phone calls and emails and got nowwhere with it. They knew the guarantee was coming to an end so they just kept on fobbin me off till it ran out then sent an email saying nothing can be done now guarantee has surpassed. Propper ■■■■■■ me off. Never buying again from them.

As it was reported within the window they should still have to deal with it. ■■■■■ to hear though. Name the store so others can avoid