Innacurate Waveform display

I frequently encounter a waveform display problem, I place my cue points where the rhythm restarts as you can see on the capture circled in red, and in the waveform of the entire track above, the cue points are displayed in a completely inaccurate place, it should be displayed at the level of the green arrow.

Is it something that other users encounter ? or i’m alone and it’s my computer who is bugging ? I’d like to have your feedback about this strange “bug”

What happens when you press the hot cue pad… does it jump to the shown place or to the correct place??

Do you get this odd phenomenon if you try setting cue points with quantize set to off ?

In fact it’s only a “display” problem in Engine DJ software on my computer, otherwise in situation of mixing the cues points position are all accurate, if i push the cue points buttons from one to eight on my SC6000M DJ controller the music start at the green arrow, as expected. where my cue points are stored.

This “problem” happens randomly with some mp3 files, I have this problem with a few files, and it can suddenly disappear when I switch to another mp3 file, it’s very strange

I once had some track overviews and cue points that wasn’t corresponding to the actual track.

Are they Serato DJ files that have been imported?

What fixed it for me was to right click the file in the track collection and reanalyse it. That fixed it for me and gave me the correct data.

No it’s not possible, those mp3 files are quite recent, I have download these files from Beatport, and i don’t use anymore DJ softwares like Serato or Traktor since i move to the Denon SC6000M controler. I have also retry to analyse these files again, I have also try to delete them from the Engine DJ database and re-import again to see if this could fix that problem, but I couldn’t find any solution for the moment.,

What you could try is a blank database. If something is a little glitchy in your database it could cause some funky outcomes.

Try re-analyzing your tracks, it seems as though the overview image has been mixed up with another track

This is what fixed it for me when it happened a few years back.

See if it works @PeyJee as it could just be that.